Friday, February 25, 2011

Band Review: Circus Maximus

I am not exactly sure how to describe this but a band whose name is Circus Maximus makes me think of something really fucking bloody and deadly like a true Circus Maximus, fucking Nascar of the Roman Era.

Like Nascar only with chariots and more crashes

So it suddenly comes to my attention that there is a band with said name but even though it follows the standard theme per say it is not as violent as... Ex Deo for example which goes balls deep on putting a good representation/show of the Roman Empire in their videos and lyrics.

Now Circus Maximus as I mentioned I don't personally feel it drops into this category but regardless of that it is awesome... awesome in the sense that it is progressive in many ways but I'll let you again be the judge of that by this 11 minute masterpiece.

FOR THE GLORY OF THE SENATE AND THE PEOPLE OF ROME

No comments:

Post a Comment