Thursday, February 24, 2011

Album Review: Crisis in Utopia

THIS, THIS, THIS, THIS, THIS!


WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAGH!!!

Ok, if you haven't listened to Holy Grail album Crisis in Utopia then you should and not because you're a Heavy (True) Metal fan but simply because it is fucking awesome!

As I said before I was digesting the album and so far the first half is my favorite although I don't think there's any song that I don't like in this little piece of gold... and to think I missed this band.

Fuck my life...

Anyway point and case, go listen to this and this, chant the songs and try to get as pitch high as our dear friend screaming at the top of his lungs on Fight to Kill.

This album easily gets a 10 out of 10 on the scale of heavy fucking metal and it is must have inside your collection, if you can get the vynil album then do it because being honest this deserves to be stamped in old school LPs and Audio Casettes but alas we are in a digital era and that shit just doesn't fly anymore "grandpa".

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment